The Libertines - The Libertines - Original 2004 UK Rough Trade label 15-track LP
|Title||The Libertines - Original 2004 UK Rough Trade label 15-track LP|
|Record label||Rough Trade Records|
|Year of release||2004|
|Grading||VG+(+) (Vinyl and Labels)/VG++ (Insert)/VG++ (Cover)|
|Stock list||The Libertines|
|Additional info||Scarce original 2004 UK Rough Trade label 15-track LP - the 2nd album by London based post punk influenced indie-rock'n'rollers - described as 'a winningly idiosyncratic explosion of dizzy pop and punk fury' by The Guardians Maddy Costa in her album review at the time.|
'The Libertines' was produced by Mick Jones and features the singles 'Can't Stand Me Now' and 'What Became of the Likely Lads' along with the 'What Katie Did' Amelia's Magazine flexi freebie.
Vinyl is housed in a glossy lyric card inner sleeve - ultimately in a likewise glossy picture cover.
Condition: VG+(+) (Vinyl and Labels)/VG++ (Insert)/VG++ (Cover):
Vinyl is bright and shiny - has a single light and inaudible hairline on one side paired with a little sleeve inflicted wear. Side 2 label has a couple of light and superfician, simple spindletraces within the center ring - Side 1 label is mint. Vinyl is overall graded close to near mint and plays great.
Inner sleeve has very marginal signs of handling - graded near mint.
Cover has a touch of lower back wrinkling and a couple of inches rubbing to top seam edge and a little against lower opening corner - otherwise hardly any to marginal corners denting or rubbing - graded near mint.
1. Can't Stand Me Now (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât, Richard Hammerton) 3:23
2, Last Post on the Bugle (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât, Michael Bower) 2:32
3. Don't Be Shy (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât) 3:03
4. The Man Who Would Be King (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât) 3:59
5. Music When the Lights Go Out (Peter Doherty) 3:02
6. Narcissist (Carl Barât) 2:10
7. The Ha Ha Wall (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât) 2:29
1. Arbeit Macht Frei (Peter Doherty) 1:13
2. Campaign of Hate (Peter Doherty) 2:10
3. What Katie Did (Peter Doherty) 3:49
4. Tomblands (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât) 2:06
5. The Saga (Peter Doherty, Paul Roundhill) 1:53
6. Road to Ruin (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât) 4:21
7. What Became of the Likely Lads (Peter Doherty, Carl Barât)
Recorded abd mastered spring 2004 at Metropolis Studios, Chiswick, West London, UK
Carl Barât - guitar, vocals
Pete Doherty - guitar, vocals
John Hassall - bass
Gary Powell - drums
Mick Jones - Production, Mix
Iain Gore - Assistant Engineer
Bill Price - Engineer, Mix
Tim Young - Mastering
Roger Sargent - Front & Back Cover Photography
Jeff Teader - Artwork
Sound Station© 1998 - 2014